From our own turnaround funds, alternative finance providers & access to family offices, private investors, buyout & turnaround funds we may provide:
- Turnaround capital – equity or preference share stake taken in turnarounds
- Turnaround finance products like factoring, CID, loans and turnaround working capital
- Turnaround fund: £100m available for turnaround projects where £250,000-10m is required
- Term loans from 8% to 18% over base rate, 6 months to 24 month repayment terms.
- Single purpose loans for a short period of time, interest only and or fees apply.
- Invoice finance – single invoice £1,000 to £1m or a broad basket of facilities.
- Asset based loans – refinance your fixed assets on emergency basis.
- Construction finance from £20k.
- Restaurant and pub finance from £15k. Fit out finance for refurbishment.
- Fixed asset acquisition finance.
- Redeemable preference shares.
- Acquisition loans and equity.
- Credit card merchant loans, borrow 8% of your annual card receipts.
- Access to specialist invoice discounting and factoring facilities for insolvent companies.
- Crowdfunding loans and equity.
From our own funds, alternative finance providers & access to private investors, buyout & turnaround funds we will provide.
WHO CAN USE THESE PRODUCTS?
- Turnaround capital products are available for all subprime or distressed situations. UK registered companies or LLPs only.
- Alexander Capital and our funding groups can invest in or lend to fast growth companies whose working capital is stretched or where the bank says NO
- We can raise finance for insolvent, cashflow challenged or distressed companies or companies that cannot get bank funding because their balance sheet is weak.
- Companies that need to be turned around, we can arrange funds in a few days.
- Help to “take out” non-supportive bank or factoring debts before any pre pack Administration or CVA.
- We can exit non supportive factors, invoice discounters, or banks where appropriate and replace with supportive funders.
If the bank says no, we can probably say YES.
To progress our interest, we will require the following information:
All information remains private and confidential; NDA’s (confidentiality agreements) can be provided if required.
- What does the business do and what is the turnover?
- Where is it based?
- What is the legal status – limited company or limited partnership?
- Copies of the most recent annual and management accounts.
- Forecast for P&L and cashflow
- A description of bank facilities, bonds, asset lending and attached securities.